Community Manager – Mumbai & Delhi
Makers Asylum seeks a Community Manager to work on creating the community at the space by organising events, talks and managing the artist network of Makers Asylum. Community manager will facilitate collaborations and drive the right connects within the space. Publicise events on Social media and grow the community. Network with Schools and Colleges to engage with Makers.
- Networking with Artists and Engineers at the space.
- Curating Events at the Asylum.
- Keep the community of the Asylum engaged and connected.
- Keep track of activities at the asylum to follow the big vision.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and highly organised.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to embrace constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Mission-driven and passionate about growing the maker culture in India.
- Work with a cross-functional team of fellow hackers, artists and geeks.
- Flexible hours.
- Get to meet some really amazing people around the city.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org