Turn your passion for making into a credible skillset with an intensive course in Digital Fabrication, Electronics, Woodwork or Metalwork. Learn how to use tools and bring your ideas to life in a hands-on learning environment. Our certified courses are carefully planned day-long sessions with tangible learning takeaways. The courses are divided into 3 levels to ease any beginner into the learning curve be it robotics, wearable tech or product design. From a classroom to a boardroom, earn extra credits for being the go-to person with the right skills.
The courses are opportunities to:
- Gain hands-on experience with tools
- Build a portfolio of skills and products
- Connect with like minded tinkerers
- Define a career path for yourself
- Explore new projects and build groups at Maker’s Asylum
Now you don’t have to wait for a workshop to be scheduled to learn something new. Our courses follow an open calendar as a rule. It means you can now schedule your workshop as per your availability. Our in-house trainers will be there to guide and mentor you along the way.
- Choose a course
- Block your dates as per your availability
- Pay and confirm
Join-in the following courses and start your journey today!