Our Digital Fabrication Certification Course will equip you with the skills to operate and maintain computer controlled machines like the 3D printer and laser cutter. We will also teach you how to design for these machines using computer aided software for 3D modelling.
- You’ll fabricate accessories, boxes, board games, planters, and more - all for you to take home.
- You’ll be part of a community of like minded tinkerers.
- You’ll walk away with the skill set to confidently prototype your ideas via CAD modelling, 3D printing and laser cutting.
What you'll learn?
Digital Fabrication is structured into three levels: DF 101, DF 102, and DF 103. As you progress, you unlock access to the tools, space and certification.
- Introduction to Digital Fabrication
- 3D Modelling using CAD software
- Introduction to user interface
- Hands-on practice
- Digital ecosystem for creating renders
- Best practices
- Introduction to additive manufacturing
- Introduction to 3D Printer
- Slicing software
- Types of 3D Printing techniques
- Types of filaments
- Design requirements
- Managing errors
- Post processing and finishing
- Introduction to Laser cutting
- Optics/Adjusting laser head height
- Setting up files
- Post processing
How to apply?
Learning is more effective when you are in the drivers seat. The course dates can be customised according to your availability. Simply mention your start date in the form and we will confirm your slot. Done? You can reach the certificate level in 12 days. Do it all in one go or maintain a steady weekday diet. It’s up-to you!
Step 1: Schedule your dates
Step 2: Pay and confirm
Course fee includes:
- Course facilitation
- Tools and machines
- Access to labs
- Materials required for prototyping
Note: All prices are inclusive of 18% GST
Learn and share your ideas on the common forum. We have developed a platform which will help you reach your requirements. Need some help with designs? Or want to learn new techniques? Or simply build a network to get things done. Join the platform and help create a network of like minded tinkerers and makers. With topic specific tags, searching and creating a thread of discussion on a particular topic is just made simple. Go ahead and build your dream project.
Terms and conditions
- Seats are subject to availability
- Cancellations: Applicable before 48 hours of the day of the workshop. Cancellation charges apply.
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the individual level or complete course.