3D printer and laser cutter are the two most fascinating pieces of technology that can really stimulate your creative urges! Be it an acoustic guitar, jewellery, robotic arm the 3D printer can print it all. And as far as the laser cutter goes, architects use it to design their structures, artists use it to create art and everyone else is just truly fascinated by the innumerable applications it has. Our course will help build your design skills and at the same time teach you how to build physical products super easily with the help of these tools. You will just need up to 36 hours to complete this course and unlock a new skill. The best part, you can schedule the hours as per your own availability!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
WHAT DO YOU GET?
HOW CAN YOU REGISTER?
STILL NOT SURE? REQUEST A CALL
Terms and conditions
- Availability of dates will be subject to the confirmation from the instructors
- Once you have done the registration, it is your onus to call or email Maker’s Asylum to schedule your start date of the course
- Cancellations: Applicable up to 48 hours before the scheduled day of the course.
- Cancellation charges: INR 500 per day that you schedule and cancel
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the complete course