Did you ever want to make a bionic arm? Or ever imagined how you could make a stringless harp that can play music? All of this and more is possible with the knowledge of electronics. Some of the coolest projects can be developed using Arduino and raspberry pi. So get your hands dirty and dive into the world of electronics through our certification course. We will start from scratch! You will just need up to 36 hours to complete this course and unlock a new skill. The best part, you can schedule the hours as per your own availability!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
WHAT DO YOU GET?
HOW CAN YOU REGISTER?
STILL NOT SURE? REQUEST FOR A CALL
Terms and conditions
- Availability of dates will be subject to the confirmation from the instructors
- Once you have done the registration, it is your onus to call or email Maker’s Asylum to schedule your start date of the course
- Cancellations: Applicable up to 48 hours before the scheduled day of the course.
- Cancellation charges: INR 500 per day that you schedule and cancel
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the complete course