Explore robotics, wearables or PCB design with our course in electronics. The certificate course is spread across three levels of varying complexity. Each level is designed to equip its participants with skills that they can use to build projects independently.
How it works
Electronics Certificate Course is structured into three levels: EL101, EL102, and EL103. As you progress, you unlock access to the tools, space and certification.
What you'll learn
- History and theory of electronics
- Components and Circuits
- Active and Passive Components
- Series connection
- Parallel Connection
- Short circuit
- Open and Closed Circuit
- Introduction to Actuators or Motors
- Hands-on with Arduino
- Exploring the pin configuration
- Writing program with arduino for controlling LED and Motors
- Controlling the Robotic arm using Arduino
- Using Python With Arduino
- Installing Libraries in Python
- Establishing a communication between arduino and Python
- Difference between Arduino and Rpi
- Pin Configuration
- Working on Linux environment
- PCB designing
- What and why to use PCB
- Various methods of making PCB
- Various Softwares for Designing PCB Layout
- Soldering Components on PCB
How to apply?
Learning is more effective when you are in the drivers seat. The course dates can be customised according to your availability. Simply mention your start date in the form and we will confirm your slot. Done? You can reach the certificate level in 12 days. Do it all in one go or maintain a steady weekday diet. It’s up-to you!
Step 1: Schedule your dates
Step 2: Pay and confirm
Course fee includes:
- Course facilitation
- Tools and machines
- Access to labs
- Materials required for prototyping
Note: All prices are inclusive of 18% GST
Learn and share your ideas on the common forum. We have developed a platform which will help you reach your requirements. Need some help with designs? Or want to learn new techniques? Or simply build a network to get things done. Join the platform and help create a network of like minded tinkerers and makers. With topic specific tags, searching and creating a thread of discussion on a particular topic is just made simple. Go ahead and build your dream project.
Terms and conditions
- Seats are subject to availability
- Cancellations: Applicable before 48 hours of the day of the workshop. Cancellation charges apply.
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the individual level or complete course.