The Electronics certificate course is designed to give its learners an in-depth knowledge of electronics, robotics and interfacing sensors and output devices.
How it works
What you'll learn
- Basics of Electronics
- Arduino programming
- Interfacing of sensors and output devices with Arduino
- Project: Robotic arm based on Arduino
- Raspberry Pi
- Python programming
- Working in Linux environment
- Project: Drum glove/box based on Raspberry pi
How to apply?
Learning is more effective when you are in the drivers seat. The course dates can be customised according to your availability. Simply mention your start date in the form and we will confirm your slot. Done? You can reach the certificate level in 12 days. Do it all in one go or maintain a steady weekday diet. It’s up-to you!
Step 1: Schedule your dates
Step 2: Pay and confirm
Course fee includes:
- Course facilitation
- Tools and machines
- Access to labs
- Materials required for prototyping
Note: All prices are inclusive of 18% GST
Learn and share your ideas on the common forum. We have developed a platform which will help you reach your requirements. Need some help with designs? Or want to learn new techniques? Or simply build a network to get things done. Join the platform and help create a network of like minded tinkerers and makers. With topic specific tags, searching and creating a thread of discussion on a particular topic is just made simple. Go ahead and build your dream project.
Terms and conditions
- Seats are subject to availability
- Cancellations: Applicable before 48 hours of the day of the workshop. Cancellation charges apply.
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the individual level or complete course.