Memberships are a great way to network with like minded tinkerers and grow as a Maker / DIYer.
- Access to the community
- Learn and share information
- Develop new ideas and partnerships
Explore our flexible membership plans
Need some tools to realise your crazy ideas? Here’s what you can do. Pick your laptop and move that peach to our space. Sign-up for our reasonable membership plans and get making! Move it already
- Access to the space (DUH!)
- Access to tools*
- Free wi-fi
*As a starter, you get access to the woodworking lab where you can use the hand tools to tinker with. To use Power tools/3D Printer/Laser machine/Welding machine you have to undergo a full day workshop with us to be able to use the same. Its for your safety and we take it very SERIOUSLY!
If you are a team of 3-4 members who wants a dedicated studio space at the Asylum then write to us. Our studio spaces are areas where you can set-up your operations and start making. Works well for members who are into hardware products. Write to us to get a quote.
- Continue working with the community
- Build your own work culture
- Hire community services
We believe through sharing we can help foster a community which understands the value that a maker space like ours strives to create in the society. If you have the discipline and the right kind of motivation we would be happy to wave-off the membership-plan for you. What’s the catch? Contribute approximately 10 hours of your time each month to Maker’s Asylum in one of the following ways:
- Share your skills by taking up a workshop
- Work on one of the on-going projects at the Asylum or on-site
- Help build awareness about the maker movement within your community
- Host/curate a meet-up around a larger topic
- Moderate our community on Discuss and Facebook
- Access to the space
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Meet new people
How many: 5 members/month on a renewal basis. Membership subject to review of your application. Help us understand you better by filling this form.