Our Metalwork Certification Course will equip you with the skills to design and execute simple as well as complex builds with welding
- You’ll learn about the tools and best safety practices
- You’ll be part of a community of like minded tinkerers.
- You’ll walk away with the skill set to confidently prototype your ideas
How it works
Metalwork is structured into three levels: MW 101, MW 102, and MW 103. As you progress, you unlock access to the tools, space and certification.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Welding
- Arc welding
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
First things first. This is a weekends only course so anyone and everyone can continue learning new skills. The duration of course for each level is as follows:
MW101: 2 Days or 1 weekend
MW102: 2 Days or 1-weekend
MW103: 2 Days of 1-weekend
Commitment for the certificate course : 6 Days or 3-weekends
Timing: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm unless specified otherwise
The course fee for Levels 101, 102 and 103 is INR 9950/-
Course fee includes:
- Course facilitation
- Tools and machines
- Access to woodworking lab
- Materials required for prototyping
Note: All prices are exclusive of 18% GST
Learn and share your ideas on the common forum. We have developed a platform which will help you reach your requirements. Need some help with designs? Or want to learn new techniques? Or simply build a network to get things done. Join the platform and help create a network of like minded tinkerers and makers. With topic specific tags, searching and creating a thread of discussion on a particular topic is just made simple. Go ahead and build your dream project.
Terms and conditions
- Seats are subject to availability
- Cancellations: Applicable before 48 hours before the day of the workshop. Cancellation charges apply.
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the individual level or complete course