Corporate workshops by Maker’s Asylum are programs designed to engage employees of an organisation in a dynamic environment. The objective of these workshops is to promote teamwork and a culture of innovation through activities that are collaborative, challenging, out-of-the-box and new-age.
Maker’s Asylum believes co-creation and collaboration to deliver better results. Customised learning runs at the core of our values and we offer the same to all the corporate partners who work with us. So if you think your organisation is looking for something more personalised, happy to help you achieve your objectives!
What to expect?
- The Jugaad School - how to frugally innovate in a corporate environment
- Workshops such as drone making, robo wars, augmented & virtual reality and more
- Hack your products with our makers to give them a new twist
- How to not see a museum done as part of an outdoor retreat
- Hackathons and innovative ideathons
|Visible Alpha||Godrej Appliances||Asian Paints|