Workshop for Executives
Workshop for Corporate Organisations
Workshop for Executives by Maker’s Asylum are programs designed to engage employees of an organisation in a dynamic environment. The objective of these workshops is to promote teamwork and a culture of innovation through activities that are collaborative, challenging, out-of-the-box and of new-age in nature.
Maker’s Asylum believes in the underlying principle of co-creation and collaboration to deliver better results. Customised learning runs at the core of our values and we offer the same to all the partners who work with us. We co-create and organise workshops to catalyse an organisation’s vision of doing business.
What to expect?
- The Jugaad School - how to frugally innovate in a corporate environment
- Workshops such as drone making, robo wars, augmented & virtual reality and more
- Hack your products with our makers to give them a new twist
- How to not see a museum done as part of an outdoor retreat
- Hackathons and innovative ideathons
|UNESCO||Michelin||Deloitte||Visible Alpha||Godrej Appliances||Asian Paints|