Innovation School (13+) [Now Online]
What is Innovation School?
Innovation School is 150 hours of personalized learning program spread over 11 months where a talent learns to realize their ideas using modern tools and methodologies. The interdisciplinary and playful environment at the Innovation School allows the talents to think beyond existing possibilities and innovate new ways of solving problems. Exposure to alternative learning in our labs with qualified mentors and subject matter experts will help them express their creativity, make them self driven, and promote leadership qualities. The program is designed to enable problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities from a broader perspective.
The Innovation School is a comprehensive skill-building program to enhance talents cognitive ability and increase their aptitude for solving problems. Innovation School is a program that will be conducted online for learning along with Makers Asylum Kits that will be sent for learning!
Who is it for?
Innovation School can be attended by talents in the age group of 13 - 18 years.
The talent needs to be virtually present for the learning!
- 150 Hours of Skill Building in the domain of new-age technology such as 3D Printing, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Drones and their real world applications
- 100 Hours of Experiential Learning in Mumbai/Paris where the talents get an opportunity to work on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- 35 Hours of Engagements via project based consultations, webinars,
- 6 skill based projects
- 2 high impact projects
- 1-1 project based consultation
- Personalised progress tracking
- Webinars/in person interactions with international Subject Matter Experts
- Research and Documentation
- 1 year access to a futuristic learning environment
How does it work?
At the Innovation School, talent has the flexibility to reserve their slots based on their availability and learn from the many skills in the labs & virtually at Maker’s Asylum, Mumbai.
Additionally, the talent has an option to opt to attend the SDG School in Mumbai (Dates shall be informed in advance) and put their skills to test in an intensive prototype building exercise aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Talents and their projects
How to apply?
- STEP 1 : Fill the application form.
- STEP 2 : Our admission counsellors will schedule an interview.
- STEP 3 : Attend the interview and program counselling at Maker’s Asylum.
- STEP 4 : Wait for application results (within 7 days from the interview date)
Early Adopter’s Fee for first 25 applications
- Innovation School : INR 75,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Mumbai : INR 99,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School : INR 99,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Mumbai : INR 140,000 + 18% Taxes
Please note: Program fee is exclusive of travel, accommodation costs.