What is Innovation School?
Innovation School is a 1-year long personalised learning program where a talent learns to realise their ideas using modern tools and methodologies. The interdisciplinary and playful environment at the Innovation School allow the talents to think beyond existing possibilities and innovate new ways of solving problems. An exposure to alternative learning in our labs with qualified mentors and subject matter experts will help them express their creativity, make them self driven and promote leadership qualities. The program is designed to enable problem solving and critical thinking capabilities from a broader perspective.
The Innovation School is a comprehensive skill-building program to enhance a talents cognitive ability and increase their aptitude for solving problems.
Who is it for?
Innovation School can be attended by talents in the age group of 13 - 18 years.
- 150 Hours of Skill Building in the domain of new-age technology such as 3D Printing, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Drones and their real world applications
- 100 Hours of Experiential Learning in Mumbai/Paris where the talents get an opportunity to work on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- 35 Hours of Engagements via project based consultations, webinars,
- 9 skill based projects
- 2 high impact projects
- 1-1 project based consultation
- Personalised progress tracking
- Webinars/in person interactions with international Subject Matter Experts
- Research and Documentation
- 1 year access to a futuristic learning environment
How does it work?
At the Innovation School a talent has the flexibility to reserve their slots based on their availability and learn from the many skills in the labs at Maker’s Asylum, Mumbai. Additionally, the talent can opt in to attend the SDG School in Paris in July or in Mumbai in December and put their skills to test in an intensive prototype building exercise aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Talents and their projects
How to apply?
- STEP 1 : Fill the application form.
- STEP 2 : Our admission counsellors will schedule an interview.
- STEP 3 : Attend the interview and program counselling at Maker’s Asylum.
- STEP 4 : Wait for application results (within 7 days from the interview date)
Early Adopter’s Fee for first 25 applications
- Innovation School : INR 75,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Mumbai : INR 99,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Paris : : INR 150,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School : INR 99,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Mumbai : INR 140,000 + 18% Taxes
- Innovation School + SDG School Paris : INR 220,000 + 18% Taxes
Please note: Program fee is exclusive of travel, accommodation costs.