Did you ever want to build your own furniture or fancied a wooden vintage box to store your precious trinkets? Well, here is a chance to get started on your dream journey with our woodworking course. It will equip you with the skills to design and execute simple as well as complex builds using wood through hands-on sessions in our famous Wood Lab. You will just need up to 36 hours to complete this course and unlock a new skill. The best part, you can schedule the hours as per your own availability!
What will you learn?
What do you get?
HOW CAN YOU REGISTER?
STILL NOT SURE? REQUEST A CALL
Terms and conditions
- Availability of dates will be subject to the confirmation from the instructors
- Once you have done the registration, it is your onus to call or email Maker’s Asylum to schedule your start date of the course
- Cancellations: Applicable up to 48 hours before the scheduled day of the course.
- Cancellation charges: INR 500 per day that you schedule and cancel
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the complete course