Learn how to cut, chisel, saw, design joineries, drill, sand, finish your builds in wood in an intensive and fun packed course at Maker’s Asylum. Our Woodwork Course will equip you with the skills to design and execute simple as well as complex builds using wood through hands on sessions in our Woodwork lab.
- You’ll learn about the tools and best safety practices
- You’ll learn to execute a project from scratch
- You’ll walk away with a skillset and 2 interesting projects
how it works
What you'll learn
- Understanding Wood
- Types of wood
- Introduction to Tools
- Hand tools and its specific utilities
- Power tools
- Safety precautions for every tool
- Hands on trial on each machine
- Introduction to joinery
- Theoretical aspect of the concept
- Types of joineries
- Sanding, Staining, Applying coats to your build
- Projects: Desktop organiser, Toolbox
Course fee includes:
- Course facilitation
- Tools and machines
- Access to woodworking lab
- Materials required for prototyping
Note: All prices are inclusive of 18% GST
How to apply?
Learning is more effective when you are in the drivers seat. The course dates can be customised according to your availability. Simply mention your start date in the form and we will confirm your slot. Done? You can reach the certificate level in 6 days. Do it all in one go or maintain a steady weekday diet. It’s up-to you!
Step 1: Schedule your dates
Step 2: Pay and confirm
Learn and share your ideas on the common forum. We have developed a platform which will help you reach your requirements. Need some help with designs? Or want to learn new techniques? Or simply build a network to get things done. Join the platform and help create a network of like minded tinkerers and makers. With topic specific tags, searching and creating a thread of discussion on a particular topic is just made simple. Go ahead and build your dream project.
Terms and conditions
- Seats are subject to availability
- Cancellations: Applicable before 48 hours before the day of the workshop. Cancellation charges apply.
- Printed Certificate can be availed at an additional cost of INR 250/- to be collected from the reception on successful completion of the individual level or complete course